Watch the recipe video below, or follow us on TikTok for more!
- 1 lb very ripe strawberries
- ¼ cup Runamok Wildflower Honey Infused Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup water
- juice of ½ lemon
Servings: 4–6 | Preptime:10min | Freeze time: 2–4hours
- Put everything in a blender. Blend, blend, blend until it‘s very smooth.
- Pour into a shallow container – you don‘t want anything too deep. A baking pan works perfectly.
- Freeze for 30 minutes–ish – the mixture should be icy. Scrape the ice crystals with a fork (think more fluffy than slushie). Put it back in the freezer. Repeat after 30 minutes. Keep repeating the cycle until all the mixture has been frozen and fluffed.
- Serve as is. Or, for a boozy treat pour a shot of rum over the granita.
*note: this is a very forgiving recipe. If you don‘t have the patience to freeze and repeat it is possible to freeze the mixture completely and then scrape it just once with a fork (more muscle needed!)
@runamokvt Try this Strawberry Maple Granita recipe using our Wildflower Honey Infused Maple Syrup ☀️🍓 the perfect summertime treat #strawberryrecipe #strawberrygranita #granita #usemaplesyrupinstead #easydessertrecipe #runamokmaple #wildflowerhoney ♬ Old Disney Swing Jazz – Nico