We have a number of job opportunities at the moment. To apply please submit your resume to [email protected] or submit an application through our job posting on Indeed
- July 21, 2022 |
Runamok Maple LLC is a fast-growing specialty food manufacturer located in Fairfax, Vermont
Are you passionate about food? Looking for a fast paced, dynamic and fun sales role in the specialty food space? If so, Runamok is hiring for territory sales representatives based in, NewEngland, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and Denver area. These positions require collaboration with our Regional Sales Managers to ensure proper execution of goals and generate growth of the brand in the territory.
This unique role is a great opportunity to learn or grow in the specialty food space. And comes with a great deal of freedom and flexibility. Our territory reps continuously seek out new business, nurture current relationships, and advocate for our brand in growing markets. We are looking for an entrepreneurial foodie with ambition and flexibility willing to travel and be on the road each week engaging with prospects and customers. The position is responsible for selling our Runamok maple syrups, cocktail mixers & bitters, and honeys to independent retail and lifestyle stores in a specified geographic region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Find, solicit, and sell new small independent food and gift stores in defined territory.
- Educate retail store owners and buyers on specialty maple and honey products.
- Obtain commitments on products from buyers, open new accounts, and properly communicate the orders to our Wholesale Customer Support Specialists.
- Merchandise products on shelves at new and existing accounts.
- Conduct in-store tastings at new and existing accounts, educating consumers on wild harvested maple and honey products .
- Constantly strive to make our product more visible by competing for better shelf space and merchandising displays.
- Communicate constantly with Regional Sales Manager, Wholesale Customer Support Specialists and team leaders about dynamics in the territory via phone, text and email.
- Seek out and report all new opportunities in the territory.
- Manage sales, prospect new business, and build lasting client relationships with minimal daily oversight.
- Collaborate with management to meet sales goals and objectives.
- Participate in overall sales strategy and goals planning for Runamok in the territory.
- Thoroughly plan and record all sales activity.
- Requires driving and traveling, sometimes several hours away from home.
- A passion for authentic food and good ingredients.
- Competitive and motivated to be responsible for a quota and monthly goals and making commission as part of your overall compensation.
- High Energy and enthusiasm to be on the road meeting with store owners
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload with minimal oversight.
- Willingness and ability to travel daily/weekly.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Experience with a CRM tool is a plus.
- Experience in the Specialty Food industry is a plus, but not required.
- Sales, Customer Service, or Related Industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MAC OS, Google Suite, or similar system.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Driver’s license, clean driving record.
- July 21, 2022 |
Love all things maple? Looking for work with a highly competitive pay and benefit package? Want to find someplace with the opportunity for growth? Come join the team at Runamok, the nation’s most innovative and fastest growing manufacturer of maple products.
We have an opening for a Shipping and Fulfillment Associate at our Fairfax facility, and are looking for a candidate who can help our team deliver a high quality product with high quality service.
Wages are competitive and include: employer sponsored health care, paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plan with a company match, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, paid volunteer opportunities, and the chance to be part of an exciting, mission driven business. Oh, let’s not forget the free and discounted Runamok Maple syrup allowances. We offer an exciting work environment and plenty of opportunity for growth.
Seriously, what are you waiting for?
Shipping and Fulfillment Associates are responsible for: picking and packing orders; receiving, warehousing and distributing all raw-materials and finished goods; loading and unloading trucks; and maintaining physical inventory. Successful candidates will display a high attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced environment, ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and a desire to achieve the highest standards of quality. During peak season full time associates will be called on to lead seasonal help. Previous experience is great, but we are willing to train the right individual.
- Ability to walk/stand for 8-10 hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work overtime during busy holiday season
- Familiarity with computers and an ability to learn shipping software platforms, ERP experience a plus
- Solid communication skills
- Must be willing and able to comply with the requirements of working in a food production facility
Runamok is an equal opportunity employer — and we’re proud of it!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Our current company policy requires that all new employees be vaccinated or in the process of becoming vaccinated against COVID-19. Our employee’s safety is extremely important to us, and we welcome applicants to ask about our current procedures.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fairfax, VT 05454: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Are you fully vaccinated, or in the process of becoming fully vaccinated, against COVID-19?
- Picking & packing: 1 year (Preferred)