This recipes comes courtesy of home mixologist and Runamok community member Robin Karides, a.k.a. The House Mouse. To see our full interview and to learn more about her cocktail inspiration, visit our Community Feature blog post with Robin.
“When I was sick as a kid, my mom would give me a ton of orange juice for Vitamin C and make me toast with honey to help protect my stomach from the acid. This always made me feel better. I wish I could give my puppers some orange juice and honey toast to make him feel better. Fortunately, the medicines from the vet seem to be doing the trick and he is, slowly, getting better. Thank you all for your well wishes. Doug appreciates you all as well. Cheers.”
- 1 1/2oz whiskey or rye – WhistlePig PiggyBack Devil’s Slide Aged Rye Non- Whiskey used
- 1/2oz Orgeat – Fee Brothers used
- 1/2oz Honey Simple Syrup – Runamok Beekeeper’s Cut used
- 1/2 Fresh Squeezed Orange
- 1/4oz Triple Sec – Lyre’s Orange Sec used