Four nosh-worthy flavors make for an easy and addictive snack. You may have to play with the ratio of maple to popcorn to get it to the level of sweetness you prefer. This version is light on the maple but if you want to amp it up simply add more and a little extra butter and then leave the popcorn in the oven longer so it dries out gets crunchy-sticky.
a satisfyingly sweet and salty snack
Maple Glazed Popcorn
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Servings: about 5 cups
- 1 Preheat oven to 300.
- 2 Use an air popper to pop your corn, or follow instructions on the packaging. Set aside while you make the topping.
- 3 Melt maple syrup and butter in a pot.
- 4 Put the fully-popped popcorn it in a bowl with the pecans and toss them with the melted butter and maple. Sprinkle on salt to your liking.
- 5 Spread the popcorn on a tray lined with parchment paper and put in the oven. Gently bake the popcorn until the maple is glazed onto it, about 5-10 minutes.
- 6 Remove from oven and put in a bowl to serve.