This recipe comes from Danielle at Coco et Sel, (@cocoetsel on Instagram) who has shared a number of delicious and creative – and beautiful – ways to enjoy Runamok maple and honey!
Chloe and I make roasted berries together every week. She calls it compote and it’s the first thing she asks for in the mornings. She eats it piled high on greek yogurt with a scoop of almond butter. I love adding texture to mine. Ami Ami nut, seed and spice toppings are my new obsession. The Floral combines pistachio, sesame and rose, the perfect crunch for sweet bowls.
This is one of my spring favorites and I make it throughout the rhubarb season. Strawberries and rhubarb are a match made in heaven-paired in this recipe they are subtly sweet and tart with a touch of maple.
- 2 heaping cups rhubarb, sliced
- 2 heaping cups of strawberries, halved or sliced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (Runamok Strawberry Rose is my favorite)
1. Preheat the oven to 375
2. Place ingredients in a baking dish and stir to combine.
3. Bake for 30-45 minutes until bubbly and jammy. Allow to cool and store in the fridge
Serve cold on yogurt, coconut yogurt, ice cream or spread on toast!